CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Twenty Boy Summer Winner!


Alright! It's time to announce the winner of Twenty Boy Summer By Sara Ockler!


The winner of Twenty Boy Summer is...

Congratulations Leslie :)
I send you an email and would like to hear back from you ASAP!


Thank you everyone one else who participated in the contest! I really appreciated it. If you didn't win, there will be plenty more contest for you to enter and win!


Thanks Again :)
-Liz

1 comments:

Leslie said...

thanks sooo mucho!!! u are awesome!