CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Surgery!

I'm having foot surgery tomorrow and I don't know if I will be able to go on the computer. I won't be able to walk for two weeks and then six weeks on crutches. I know I WILL be able to announce the Suite Scarlett winner (Somehow).
Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know!

Wish me luck :)
-Liz

5 comments:

a flight of minds said...

I hope the surgery goes well! Take your time announcing the winners hon, you definitely don't want to do anything bad to your foot.

Luck!

- Alex

Natascha De Marco said...

All is going to be fine girl! Will miss you though!!!!!!!1

Emily said...

Hope everything goes well!!

I gave you an award on my blog :)

http://redhousebooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

YA Book Queen said...

I hope it all goes well! Two weeks of not walking? I know how that feels (not fun).

Godlybandgeek07 said...

Hope it went well! I hit you back with another award!

lizdoglover.blogspot.com