CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Audiobooks!

Audio books drive me CRAZY! I can't stand them! I tried to listen to one last night but I couldn't do it. I would rather read the book. The voice was so not what I was expecting, it was ugly. I couldn't stand to listen to it. Maybe other audio books are better... or not. I like to imagine how the voices are and how they talk. I like to imagine how they feel and how they act. When I started to listen to the tape, I felt sick. But I only heard one audio book and I got like five from the library. So im going to listen to the others and maybe I'll like it. but I doubt it.

-Liz

0 comments: