CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Lemonade Award :)


I'm really happy because I won this award twice, once by Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century and once by Faye at Ramblings Of A Teenage Bookworm
The Lemonade Award Rules:
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award: -Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post. -Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. -Link your nominees within your post. -Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. -Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. Here is my list of nominees:

Godlybandgeek07 at Books are my Best Friends!
Diana Dang at Stop, Drop, and Read!
Oikz at Strange Epiphanies

3 comments:

OIKZ said...

Thanks for nominating this award for my blog... if that made any sense. It's awesome!!! =]

Diana Dang said...

Thank you for the award! :)

Kristen said...

Go you! You deserve this award girl. :)