CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im Home!



Yay! Im Home!! And I had a blast! It was SO fun. I even got to drive the boat! We were there all day today from like 9am to 5pm and its a couple hours ride home. I tried water Skiing... it didn't go so well but it wasn't all my fault because the Ski's were too big and everytime I tried, it came right off from under my feet and I fell in the water. Anyways I went inner-tubing and that was REALLY fun! There was no WiFi in the hotel but I wouldn't have had anytime anyways. So I thought maybe you should know and you should definetley try it out!

-Liz

2 comments:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Hey LiZ!!
that sounded fun! water skiing, very cool. I went school cloth shopping(senior year!*nervous though*)not as fun and ur boat trip.

Jess said...

I am glad you had such a great time!