CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lemonade Award (Again!)


So I got the Lemonade award again! This time I'll nominate 10 blogs! I got the award from Adrienne [An Addicted Book Reader], and this was her first award (Congrats!). Ok so the Lemonade award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude and my nominees are:

1. Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books
2. Kate at Read This Book!
4. Danielle at The Book Blogger
7. Lisa at Book Blab
8. Jacqueline at The Eclectic Book Lover
9. Trisha at Trisha's Book Blog
10. Zombie Girrrl at Crackin' Spines & Takin' Names

4 comments:

Alyce said...

Congratulations on receiving the award! Thank you for passing it on to me - that was so kind!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Congrats on the award, and thanks, Liz! :D

Jenna said...

Thanks Liz! I love your blog. I'm so honored to win an award from you.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much, Liz, the Lemonade award is very SWEET! ;)

Lisa