CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Take Me There by Susane Colosanti

Rhiannon has just been dumped without a reason. She's miserable beyond belief. Nicole has just dumped her boyfriend with a reason. She's confused beyond belief. And James...James would do nearly anything to get Rhiannon to stop mooning over her ex and finally notice him as more than her buddy. Over the course of a week, many things will happen to these three friends. There will be confessed secrets, messages on sidewalks, delivered flowers, a ton of photocopied notes, one awesome speech, and lots and lots of karma.
But in the end, will they discover what they truly want?




My Thoughts:

I've always been a fan of Susane Colosanti work.
Some things in this book were predictable and some were not. It was a pretty good book. It was cool to read all the characters different perspective of the things that were going on. This was not one of those books that you can't put down, its more like a good SSR book for school or just for fun. I had fun reading it and I'm sure you will. I liked When It Happens a lot more and I haven't read the latest Susane Colosanti book, but it looks really good!
Well this is not a must read or to die for but it was good. I did enjoy it and hopefully you will too. I think I'm going to keep this short and rate the book now. I just made a new rating system and this is my first book I'm using it on! Anyways, I'm giving this book a...

3.5
Why?
because it was good
yet not to die for
and it was a fun book to read

2 comments:

AnAddictedBookReader said...

I'm reading this right now. I loved her first book When it Happens : D

YA Book Queen said...

I've never read any of her books, but I always hear that they are good. Except for this one though, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews...