CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

School!


Sorry guys! I haven't been updating my blog lately. I've been SO busy with school, I haven't had any time to go on the computer. I already have a bunch of homework! This is what happens when you take AP. I haven't had time to read anything and they took away SSR (Silent Sustained Reading) at school! I'm waiting for some good books to be delivered and honestley I have nothing to read! I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can :)

-Liz

1 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hi Liz - welcome back LOL
School has gotta come first, but here's hoping you get some great new books soon! :)