CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Blogger UPDATE- Theres been a mistake

As I told you before, Isabella is new BUT she can't get to her blog and she made a new one so please follow her at: icrazebooks16.blogspot.com

She made a mistake with her email and needed to make a new blog.
For those of you who don't know what I'm taking about, Isabella came to me and I helped her create a blog. She just loves it now and she would love if you followed her. Her blog is amazing and she will put music up (when I told her how to). She was an amazing person to help out and I'm glad I did it :)

Now since I love helping people out SO much, I decided I want to do it more often!
So if your new OR just need some questions answered please ask me and if I don't know the answer, I'll figure it out :)

So please follow Isabella at her new blog :D
icrazebooks16.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Haha! Yes... I'm sorry!
I don't know what happened, it won't let me log in to my last blog but I created a new one :)

Chioma said...

Its really great how you are promoting other new bloggers. I also just started a new book blog yesterday so its cool to know other new bloggers out there.