Scarlett Martin has grown up in a most unusual way. Her family owns the Hopewell, a small hotel in the heart of New York City, and Scarlett lives there with her four siblings - Spencer, Lola, and Marlene.When each of the Martins turns fifteen, they are expected to take over the care of a suite in the once elegant, now shabby Art Deco hotel. For Scarlett's fifteenth birthday, she gets both a room called the Empire Suite, and a permanent guest called Mrs. Amberson.Scarlett doesn't quite know what to make of this C-list starlet, world traveler, and aspiring autobiographer who wants to take over her life. And when she meets Eric, an astonishingly gorgeous actor who has just moved to the city, her summer takes a second unexpected turn.Before the summer is over, Scarlett will have to survive a whirlwind of thievery, Broadway glamour, romantic missteps, and theatrical deceptions. But in the city where anything can happen, she just might be able to pull it off.
1. Only for members of the U.S (Sorry international readers! I don't have much money!)
2. Leave a comment WITH your email address
3. Must leave a seperate comment with each entry
1. +1 if you follow or you just became a follower
2. +1 if you blog about this contest (Twitter, facebook, ect) Tell me about it
Remember to leave a seperate comment for each Extra Entries Or it will count as one!
Giveaway Ends On August 15thThank You!