CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cindy Ella By Robin Palmer


*Summary*:
Prom fever has infected LA-especially Cindy's two annoying stepsisters, and her overly Botoxed stepmother. Cindy seems to be the only one immune to it all. But her anti-prom letter in the school newspaper does more to turn Cindy into Queen of the Freaksthan close the gap between the popular kids and the rest of thestudents. Everyone thinks she's committed social suicide, except for her two best friends, the yoga goddess India and John Hughes-worshipping Malcolm, and shockingly, the most popular senior at Castle Heights High and Cindy's crush, Adam Silver. Suddenly Cindy starts to think that maybe her social life could have a happily ever after. But there's still the rest of the school to deal with. With a little bit of help from an unexpected source and a fabulous pair of heels, Cindy realizes that she still has a chance at a happily ever after.
My Thoughts:
I liked this book. There was only one problem. It was very predictable. Yet I did enjoy reading this one. Im a kind of person who loves surprises. This is not one of those books that really jumps out to you. I knew what
was going to happen at the end. It was pretty obvious. You know what I mean? It's not the best book I have read but its not bad. It was easy and quite enjoyable. I don't want to spoil the book so I'm going to end it here. I will give this book a...
B
(No Plus or Minus)
Why you ask
because I enjoyed it
It was easy to read
but it was too predictable
I hope you all read and enjoy this book
Please comment and tell me your opinions on this book.
Thank You!

1 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Ugh I don't like predictable neither :S