CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Help Me!!


Hey Guys :D
I haven't read any books lately and I need some awesome book recommendations!
Tell me a book you enjoyed a lot and I like all kinds of books!

Name Away!

Thanks Guys :D
-Liz

5 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

Howdi Liz :)
Here are some I either REALLY enjoyed or am currently loving reading:
Oh.My.Gods
The Strain
Dead Girls Don't Die

Katie said...

Hmm well I don't know what genre you like but I really loved Shiver, Intertwined, and Hate List. Oh and The Season, if you like historical fiction. Hope that helps!

Jenna said...

Did you already finish Wicked Lovely? That was quick.

Liz said...

Ooh! I won bad girls don't die, and Intertwined. I can't wait to get them

Anonymous said...

The Midnighter series by Scott Westerfeld is good if you haven't read theml.