CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
My Name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I absolutley love reading books, really anything with romance. If you have any questions about my reviews or anything really, just email me at tapial1993@yahoo.com Thank you!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!


Im SO happy!! I was nominated for "One Lovely Blog"! I have never been nominated for anything (Nor have I won an award)...and i'm still new at this. It just makes me feel SO good! I was nominated by Park-Avenue Princess! Check it out for yourselves!! http://aparkavenueprincess.blogspot.com/2009/07/award-from-alisha-paige.html
Thank You SO much!!
Im just So honored to get this nomination!
-Liz

4 comments:

The Book Explorer said...

Hey Liz,
Just so you know, when you are nominated for an award, it's basically like winning an award. =) That's how they get passed around~

Liz said...

HaHa! well like I said before... I'm new at this stuff! Thanks for telling me!

The Book Explorer said...

I figured. =) Just wanted to help you out!
Anytime! <3

Natascha De Marco said...

Congratulations!!!!!! ^^